Micromax launched its new tablet called Funbook just a few days back. It is priced so cheap because it is made for especially indian students , as aakash has failed because of its resistive touch screen, no market app availabe in the device and for some other cons.
This tablet has 7 inch capacitive touch screen which is the best touch screen used on all high leveled phones and tablets. It has 1.2 Ghz processor which runs on Android ICS 4.0 and has an in-bulit memory of 4GB which can be expandable to 32GB.
I am sure that this tablet will be one in my collections because it has most advanced features than other tablets like aakash and it can be easily affordable. This tablet has market app pre-installed as other low cost tablets doesn’t have this feature.
If you are one who is using this device and want to root it to remove unwanted apps or for some other reasons then follow the procedure below.
1) Make sure that you have backed up all sms, call logs and data to your SD card.
2) Enable USB Debugging by Settings> Applications> Development and ensure that USB Debugging is checked.
3) Charge your tablet upto 80% mark or even more.
Procedure to Root Micromax Funbook
1) First download the root package from here and copy this apk file into your SD card.
2) After that install the apk file in your device.
3) Now open the application and click on exploit, by doing this your phone will be rooted successfully.
4) After that install latest version of superuser application from the market or google play to give permissions for root apps and to complete this rooting successfully.