Amazon

Search in HRJ Tricks

Ad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May 2012 Idea 2G 3G trick




Friends this post is by Sumit sagar who blogs at tricksaddiction.in. Here's is the latest 2g 3g trick for the unhackable idea. Just follow these simple steps carefully :
STEP 1 : Connect your internet using mmsc OR imis access point
STEP 2 : Now Download Pd proxy from its official site by clicking here
STEP 3 : In parent proxy fill 10.4.42.15 and in Port 8080
STEP 4 : Now in LPORT fill 0 and TCP SERVER 443
STEP 5 : N o w Connect with TCP Server 443
It will take time to connect but it willconnect surely
NOTE: Maintain 0 balance before using this trick
Now Enjoy Free Unlimited HIGH speed internet

2 comments:

  1. I really like what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever work and reporting!
    Keep up the great works guys I've added you guys to our blogroll.

    My page :: cheap accurate psychic readings
    Feel free to surf my webpage : physic reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't knoω if іt's just me or if psrhaps everyone else
    experiencing pгoblems with your site.
    It appears аs though ѕome of the teхt onn
    youг poѕts are ruhnning off thе scrеen.
    Ϲan someonе else pleаse comment and lett me know
    if this is happening to them as ωell? Thhis mаy be a issuе
    wіth my browsеr because I've haԁ thіs haρpen prеνiοuslу.
    Appreciate it

    Have a lоok at my websitе: auto insurance in texas

    ReplyDelete