Always remember that, the more you use your mobile, the more will be battery absorbed and smaller will be its overall lifestyle. The best guideline regarding battery power is that doing anything with your phone can reduce its lifestyle regardless of it being texting, surfing internet, etc. Here are a few tips that can help you save your mobile’s battery life to some extent.
1) Make sure your cell phone’s backlight is set to turn off instantly in 5-10 seconds. The standard time set on most mobile phones is about 20 seconds.
2) The LCD display on the phone uses a lot of energy, so maintaining the lighting low should definitely improve your mobile’s battery life.
3) Keep all unnecessary tones turned off (keypad tones, SMS tones if you get too much SMS, etc).
4) For icoming call alert try to use either the rin tone or vibrate function only but not both. Its excellent to keep the cellphone in vibration mode especially when the cellphone is near to you.
5) Don’t always keep your cellphone in poor or no network coverage areas. Its better to momentarily change off your cellphone or let it go in airplan function when there is no network coverage.
6) Don’t let battery become fully empty before you charge it again and don’t overcharge your phone’s power supply but let it charge 100%.
Those were some of the primary guidelines to make maximum use of your cell phone’s battery and improve its life.