In the line of recent tariff hike, Reliance Communications has revised its 2G data offerings. Recently almost all GSM operators revised their 2G internet packs by lowering data benefits or validity period. The move first is seen by Airtel, soon followed by Vodafone and Idea. Tata Docomo also revised its GPRS tariff several times to be in the league...
Recent 2G data tariff revision by Rcom, puts them in the same position of Airtel, Vodafone and Idea – the pioneer of tariff hike in 2012-13.
Check out the new 2G data plans from Reliance:
|Rs 5||30 MB||1 day||Earlier 50 MB|
|Rs 14||100 MB||3days||Earlier 500 MB|
|Rs 29||200 MB||7days||Earlier 1GB|
|Rs 51||500 MB||10days||Earlier 2GB for 15 days|
|Rs 63||450 MB||14days||Earlier 2.5GB for 30 days|
|Rs 98||650 MB||21days||Earlier 6 GB for 30 days|
|Rs 125||1 GB||30days||New plan|
|Rs 178||2 GB||30days||Earlier 20GB|
|Rs 248||4 GB||45 days||Earlier 20 GB for 90 days|
- These plans are for Reliance GSM prepaid subscribers only.
- Plans may be not available in certain circles, price may vary from circle to circle
- To get usage details send MBAL to 55333 (toll free)
- Post bundled usage will be charged at 10p/10kB
- For more details call Reliance Customer Care *333/*369 or visit Reliance Store