After buying a new phone, what you will do with your old mobile phone? why are you thinking for much time, you must recycle it by selling to recyclers.
Why you need to?
According to a recent survey in 2011, people purchase more than 1000 new mobile phones every day in the UK, India,Australia,China and Japan. However, due to the rapid change/growth in technology, people often discard their old phones within a year. Most people place their old phones in a dusty cupboard somewhere, never to be used again or simply throw it out in daily trash.
These old mobile phones can pollute our environment if not disposed of correctly or add to our already over polluted landfills. So we must take a step ahead to save our environment, as it is our duty to do!
Selling your old mobile phones, whether it is broken or damaged badly has two benefits :
- you get some money in return
- giving it to recycling makes the environment prevent from pollution.
Two good things are happening by selling you mobile, don’t worry if your phone is damaged or broken, we’ll recycle it for you in a responsible manner that isn’t detrimental to the environment.
Procedure to sell your old mobile phone:
1) Go to www.therecyclingfactory.com/sell-mobile-phones/ (this is trusted and no 1 recycler in the world)
2) Find the best value for your phone by selecting your phone manufacturer and phone model number.
3) Now Add your phone to the basket and sign up by entering all your details from there, you will be able to print off your free post address label to post your phone(s) to them.
4) After you get the label, pack your phone and post it to them!
5) When your package gets received to them, then they will send you the money via your chosen payment process.
Finish.You have now selled your old/damaged mobile phone and also protected the environment from getting polluted. Be Proud of yourself!